Payroll Helpdesk Advisor - Temporary
Ideally be available on short notice
Ideally have worked in a telephone based role
About Our Client
My client is a well established organisation based in central Southampton.
As the Payroll Helpdesk Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for dealing effectively with queries from customers (both internal and external) by telephone, email or in person, at all times conveying a professional and efficient attitude following customer service standards.
- To resolve as many, if not all, queries as possible during the initial contact
- To be proactive to customer needs and actively participate in customer service improvement
- To provide clear, concise and accurate information to clients, their employees and third parties ensuring at all times that a positive and professional manner is deployed.
- Follow the guidelines laid out under the Data Protection Act
- Be proactive in ensuring that payroll staff achieve Key Performance Indicators in respect of call resolution
- Maintain a basic awareness of statutory regulations in respect of National and Local deductions from pay such as PAYE and NI.
- To construct suitable responses to queries from staff, HMRC and other outside organizations verbal and written.
- Flexibly process multiple enquiries on multi customer payrolls.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be available immediately for a temporary contract
- Have previously worked in a similar role and therefore possess good communication skills
- Have an interest in payroll
- Be looking for a Monday to Friday role
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a great organisation with a welcoming team culture.