Ongoing temporary position - immediate start
Possible Temp to Perm role
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful and growing business based in Warwick. The business have a varied customer base and operate payroll for various staff working within the hospitality and Education sectors. Working from a close knit team in Warwick you will have support but will need previous Payroll experience.
The Payroll Coordinator role will involve:
- Management of the weekly payroll processing for between 200-600 employees
- Input of payroll data received from various sites via Excel spreadsheets
- Being first point of contact for any payroll queries and resolving these swiftly
- Calculation of sick pay and ensuring all records for absence and sick are recorded accurately
- Processing starters and leavers
- Supporting with month end and year end payroll requirements
- All necessary payroll administration
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will have previous experience in processing payroll with various pay rates and overtime rates. You will have exposure to weekly and ideally monthly payrolls and be confident in calculating SSP as manual calculations will be required. Excellent communication and IT skills are essential.
What's on Offer
Long term temporary position with possible permanent contract, free parking, highly competitive hourly rate/salary available