Payroll Coordinator - FRENCH SPEAKING
Responsbile for running French payroll for leading Retail organisation
Must be fluent in French and understand local legislations from similar role
About Our Client
** 12 MONTHS MATERNITY COVER **
Page Finance are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a leading and instantly recognisable Retail organisation who are on the lookout for a Temporary Payroll Coordinator (French speaking) to join their European HR Shared Services Head Office in Birmingham.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Setting up employees for the on-boarding process (contracts, registration, and administration of new hires)
- Handling the administrative process (including contracts, employee files, certificates, (de-)registration of employees)
- Preparation of payroll data and processing of payroll together with an external partner, including validation and review of data, providing necessary support to the employees
- Provide the Field Management team with guidance and support in terms of employment / employment law / social insurance law and compensation
- Key Contact for employee questions connected with Payroll
- Provide guidance to the management team around employment law and compensation and benefits
- Responsible to facilitate and support with social insurance, tax audits or other external / internal audits connected with Payroll
- Support and lead projects on an ongoing basis, including multi-country topics within Europe; participate in global projects as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Requirement to be fluent in English and French
- Must have ran a French payroll in previous role (must understand French legislation's)
- CIPP / CIPD (or working towards)
- Familiarity in working within a large Shared Service Centre environment is an advantage
- Confident with excel and dealing with a lot of manual processes
What's on Offer
To apply for this role you must be on less than one week's notice. This is a 12 Months Maternity Cover and you will be remotely on boarded to assist as soon as possible.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £30,000 + benefits DOE.