- New Payroll Consultant Opportunity
- Hybrid Working
About Our Client
My client is a Leading Professional Services Business.
- Responsible for the monthly completion of operational process checks, complex upload and interface routines and reconciliations of payroll
- To carry out support system testing for incident resolution / developments / upgrades etc
- Accountable for the completion of the payroll cycle for all payrolls including processing, payroll commit processes, reporting, controls, analysis, interfaces and BACS transmission to ensure the monthly payroll timetable is delivered
- Create and implement relevant process control measures to ensure compliance with reporting standards
- Become the subject matter expert to input into the continuous improvement of the payroll service in order to maximise the value added by this area
The Successful Applicant
- A Payroll Diploma and/or an Accountancy Qualification is desired or relevant experience operating at this level
- Previous in depth up to date experience of working in a general payroll environment with knowledge of payroll systems and processes to understand the requirements to deliver
- An ability to analyse and report on complex data
- Strong customer focus, with experience of working in a Customer centric environment.
- Focus on process, detail and quality
- Strong PC Skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite essential).
- Strong time management and organisational skills including ability to prioritise and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with external payroll provider would be advantageous
What's on Offer
A competitive salary.
Quote job ref
+44 131 243 2928