- Payroll Clerk
- Permanent - Runcorn
About Our Client
We are assisting a manufacturing company based in the Runcorn area recruit a permanent full time payroll specialist.
This company is one of the top leading manufactures within their industry through out the UK and Europe.
After acquiring further businesses this year require an additional mender to the team.
- Process of end to end payroll for contract personnel within Ireland, UK.
- Process of end to end payrolls in Europe with external 3rd party providers
- Reconcile tax and social security documents in different jurisdictions.
- Process and check of gross to net figures.
- Liaise with HR and Operations teams in relation to payroll preparation.
- Prepare payroll reports for internal and client reporting.
- Deal with telephone and email queries from Clients speedily and effectively.
- Promote continuous improvements engaging with service providers and internal teams to streamline and improve current processes.
- Deal with banks to ensure quickest resolution of any issues that may arise
- Work to deadlines - daily, weekly, and monthly.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent numeric skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Pro Active attitude
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Must have problem-solving skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also within a team
- Experience using Sage payroll and Sage 50 payroll is an advantage
- Full end to end payroll experience would be beneficial
What's on Offer
- Permanent role within a continuous growing organisation, only set to expand over the next 5 years even further
- Full time flexible working hours
- up to 25 days holiday plus BH