Payroll, Benefits and Pensions Manager
A well known Education Body.
Seeking an experienced and well known Payroll Manager
About Our Client
Based just outside of London this well known and established organisation provides high class Education to thousands of students.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll, Benefits and Pensions Manager Role.
- Calculation and processing of the complex benefits in kind calculations and submissions.
- Managing and administering all other benefits (including statutory benefits) such as staff loans, life assurance, dependants pension, cycle to work, and childcare vouchers.
- Managing and administering all pension schemes (Teachers' Pension Scheme, Defined Benefit Scheme and Group Personal Pension Scheme.) including Auto Enrolment requirements.
- Be the main point of contact for all Payroll, Pension and Benefit queries , and responding in a timely manner
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
- Collation and calculation of the PAYE Settlement Agreement.
- Preparation and import of monthly payroll journals to the nominal ledger and monthly reconciliation of the related balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of audit schedules for annual audit, Teachers Pension Audit and Defined Benefit Pension audit and liaison with auditors as required.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for Payroll and HR
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Payroll, Benefits and Pensions Manager will have exposure to managing large and complex payrolls. Experience and commitment to meeting deadlines and effective time management are essential skills for the role.
You will have a sound knowledge of Employment Laws and Regulations and be committed to keeping up to date with new legislation.
The post-holder will need to have excellent communication skills in order to deal with staff on all levels and deal with complex queries effectively.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary dependent on experience plus a generous range of benefits.