Excellent , stable and profitable company to work for
Unique work environment
About Our Client
Our client is based in Newbury and has been established for more than 25 years. Our client continues to grow and, as a cash-rich business, often make acquisitions of new companies. Our client offers exciting, long-term career prospects for high-calibre professionals
Key responsilbilities for this Payroll Associate role include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to prepare payrolls from start to finish
- Attend calls and meetings with existing clients
- Build a rapport with each individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of their business and payroll requirements
- Provide intelligent and creative solutions to clients both re actively and proactively
- Accurately interpret advice obtained from other specialists and question where required
- Keeping clients up to date with changes in Payroll legislation and the effects for them
- Liaise with other departments to maximise client satisfaction
- Works effectively with all members of the team
- Act as payroll cover for other members of the payroll team
- Actively seeks opportunities to attend training courses to develop technical and personal skills
- Demonstrates a clear appetite for self development through the appraisal and personal development plan processes
- Is open to feedback and training where the review process highlights technical or operational areas for improvement
- Able to organise own workload without letting any deadlines slip.
- Prepare monthly payroll planning schedule for their portfolio of clients
- Manages work in progress to ensure recoverability targets can be met.
The Successful Applicant
The key to being successful as a Payroll Associate with our client is having a strong personality.
The successful candidate will be determined, hard working, and driven to succeed.
A basic understanding of excel is desired as excel will be used but full support and training is provided.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be supported continually in this role and will be provided with bespoke, high quality training. Study support is available to allow for further career progression. Our client also offers a competitive salary with strong employee benefits such as days off, pension support and other a profit share scheme.