Temporary to permanent position
Candidate must be immediately available
About Our Client
This Payroll Assistant position is working in a team of 4, for a large security company, based in central London.
Main job requirements:
- Processing payments, amendments and adjustments accurately & on time
- Setting up new starters and action-ing leavers
- Responding to queries from managers and employees
- Liaising with external benefit providers
- Running management reports Printing and sending P45
- Responsible for the payroll to around 4000 employees
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation, including statutory payments, Real Time Information (RTI) & auto-enrolment Strong organisational skills with a calm, professional approach Good numerical skills & attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel (VLookUps & Pivot Tables)
- The ability to interrogate and analyse data, investigate and solve problems
- High levels of initiative, confidentiality and self-direction
- Process SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay), SSP (Statutory Sick Pay)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will be available for Skype interviews in the next coming weeks.
The successful candidate will be confident with Vlookups and Pivot tables, during the interview process there will be a test.
What's on Offer
This Payroll Assistant position offers the candidate a perfect opportunity to learn and progress within an exciting sector, based in central London.
Some benefits may include (but are not limited to):
- lunch allowance
- private health care
- discounted gym memberships
- flexible working hours