£20,000 - £28,000
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation based in the heart of Brighton, who offer fantastic working benefits as well as flexible working.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll ensuring confidentiality of personal data at all times including
- Starters Leavers Changes for your region
- Absences including maternity paternity and sick leave
- Additional payments and deductions to employees.
- Calculation of payments due to staff in line with current legislation and recovering any over payments.
- Accurate entering of data onto Payroll System, with any benefits that the employee may have registered for.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is received with the relevant authorisations
- Deal promptly and effectively with all payroll related staff queries.
- Liaise with HR as required to ensure that all information is received and processed correctly.
- Maintain payroll filing system.
- Produce schedule of staff numbers on a monthly basis.
- Produce information for auditing/annual report purposes.
- Response to telephone, e-mail and fax queries
- Contribute to process improvement and efficiency.
- Assisting both Payroll manager and Assistant Payroll manager as and when is necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities that will from time to time become necessary as part of the financial management of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 year's payroll experience
- Previous experience of a computerised Payroll system
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Email
- Ability to respond promptly to appropriate requests for assistance while ensuring confidentiality of personal data at all times
- Good inter-personal skills
- Experience of liaising with staff and external bodies
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with an eye for detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + fantastic benefits and flexible working