£20,000 - £25,000
About Our Client
Our client is a well established business based in central Eastbourne with great access to public transport.
- Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients.
- Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers & P45's
- Monitor & calculate holiday pay
- Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
- Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
- Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in a payroll department
- Demonstrate a good understanding of payroll addition and deduction payments
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Previous experience with Brightpay, Xero & Excel.
- Great people and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- Great work ethic and eye for detail
What's on Offer
Up to £24,000 + additional benefits