About Our Client
Our client is market leading organisation with a great brand.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll
- Absences including maternity paternity and sick leave
- Additional payments and deductions to employees.
- Deal promptly and effectively with all payroll related staff queries
- Maintain payroll filing system
- Produce schedule of staff numbers on a monthly basis.
- Produce information for auditing/annual report purposes.
- Response to telephone, e-mail and fax queries
- Contribute to process improvement and efficiency.
- Assisting the Payroll manager
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience of a computerised Payroll system
Knowledge of Word, Excel and Email
Ability to respond promptly to appropriate requests for assistance while ensuring confidentiality of personal data at all times
Good inter-personal skills
Experience of liaising with staff and external bodies
Good numeracy and literacy skills with an eye for detail.
What's on Offer
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits