Interviews this week
Central London - Energy company
About Our Client
This security company, based in central London currently have a payroll team of 4, who are now looking to expand due to recent growth.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Assistant position are:
- Provide Payroll and administrative support to logistics team.
- Provide support in resolving payroll queries in a polite and confident manner.
- Process payroll weekly and monthly for over 200 people.
- Update payroll records as appropriate
- Answer queries on all aspects of payroll, escalating where appropriate
- Check weekly rotas and communicate with staff over queries and errors related to the hours reported
- Assisting with the administration of pension scheme, Bonus scheme and other benefits
- Assist in the inputting and processing of all relevant data required for the Payroll
- Assist with budget analyses, pay reviews, internal and external audits
- Assist with monthly payroll reconciliations, report and statistics as required
- Ensure all relevant statutory requirements are met
- Assist in ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, and all pre-defined deadlines are met
- Ad-hoc accountancy support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Payroll Assistant position will have exceptional commuinication skills, with a keenness to learn. It is desired that the candidate has:
- Existing payroll knowledge of at least 2 years
- Excellent communications skills and customer service focused
- Ideally Experience of ADP Freedom
- Experience on weekly payroll
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience of 500+ payroll preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
This accountancy position, based in central London will offer the candidate a fantastic opportunity within a global company, that is due to double in size within the next few years.
This Payroll Assistant position has the potential to turn into something more permanent within the company, if the candidate is the right fit.