Payroll and Reconciliations
Do you want to work for a highly respected charitable organisation?
Are you looking for exposure to Payroll and Accounts?
About Our Client
The client I am working with have a large presence in South Wales and are continuously growing due to the demanding nature of their work. They are a not for profit charity that have several offices across South Wales and the UK.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Reviewing staff expenses
* Responsibility for processing monthly payrolls for staff
* Processing 4 weekly payrolls within Direct Payments
* contracts, as part of a team
* Dealing with timesheet/expenses/pay queries
* Processing new starters and leavers
* Dealing with all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
* Dealing with HMRC and Pensions queries
* Monthly reconciliations of payroll and pensions control accounts
* Monthly reconciliations of payments to HMRC
* Monthly returns to pension providers
* Processing forms for external third parties, such as Child Support
* Agency and DWP enquiries
* Advising staff and clients on PAYE and NIC matters
* Manual Tax and NI Calculations
* Processing payments by BACS
* Producing and analysing reports
* Checking and approving payments before sending to the bank
* Reconciliation of payrolls
* Daily reconciliation of accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone that has had experience working on Payroll in previous roles. Exposure and helping on Finance is a must therefore understanding of Finance and accounts is important.
Experience with Quickbooks will help your profile but not essential.
What's on Offer
On offer is a good salary with 32 days holiday. Monday-Friday 37.5 hours.