A global leader within their sector with a great internal company culture
Working as a specialist and collabarating effectively across teams
About Our Client
The client is a well established brand that is an industry leader within the Automotive sector, requiring a Specialist Payroll Advisor to join on an interim basis. Working with the internal and external teams to manage a large payroll, there is a requirement for an experienced Payroll professional to drive process improvements and deliver a better customer service. This role is suitable for anyone with a background in Payroll located locally in the Luton area.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Advisor role are:
- Act as subject matter expert for Payroll issues
- Complete payroll reconciliation and processing of various periodic reports, e.g. pension leavers, sales bonus processing and missing national insurance number
- Effective communication with external stakeholders
- Perform all payments as required to ensure compliance to regulations
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Working collaboratively with HR to ensure all starters, leavers and similar processes are executed correctly
- Supporting payroll transactions with appropriate levels of approvals
- Support Payroll Lead and wider HR Services team with special projects as directed.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as applicable.
- Provide support for critical HR initiatives as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Payroll Advisor will:
- Be immediately available or have a similarly short notice period
- Have previous experience of Payroll and HR in a similar role
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and detail meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Experience of delivering on SLA's and working with third party providers
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
- Have understanding of common HR and service centre technologies
What's on Offer
An easily commutable location in Luton working for a name brand in a progressive customer focused team with a competitive salary.