Operate with a highly experienced and driven team
Be a part of market leading business with development opportunities
About Our Client
An established consultancy who are able to provide excellent facilities in Ipswich alongside a driven working environment that is produced by their like-minded team. Within this environment the Payroll Advisor will have plenty of opportunities for career growth and development.
The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the UK payroll
- Ensuring compliance with UK legislation and regulations
- Supporting the continued development of internal practices and the ADP system
- Assisting the UK Payroll Manager with the production of detailed reports
- Adhering to the business and third party deadlines and regulations
- The processing of manual payments when needed
- Ensure P11d reporting is accurate.
- Ensure procedures comply with current legislation and internal/external audit requirements.
- Deal promptly with external and internal queries on all aspects of payroll.
- Reconcile payroll expenditure to meet finance requirements.
- Work closely and communicate regularly with the HR team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Payroll Advisor will be:
- Ideally pursuing, or looking to pursue, their CIPP qualification
- A strong knowledge of ADP Freedom and other systems will be advantageous
- A strong understanding of UK payroll legislation
- A driven candidate looking to progress and develop their career
- Capable of working in a sole capacity as well as alongside a team
- Strong communication with all levels of employee
What's on Offer
The successful applicant with be joining a progressive consultancy with the opportunity for strong career growth and development. Alongside this and the excellent Ipswich location will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.