- Based in St Austell, permanent Payroll Administrator role
- £24,000 - £27,000
About Our Client
Our client is a world industry leader with an exceptional reputation in their field.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible or;
- Responding to third party queries
- Processing of sick pay adjustments and allowances.
- Checking and where required amending payroll output.
- Providing support to other team members across the payroll function.
- Facilitating reporting by other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with the delegated authorities matrix
- Processing when required, payroll payments by BACS and Chaps.
- Answering payroll queries by email and telephone.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in payroll and will be confident in manual calculations. A payroll or accountancy qualification is not required.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £27,000 is on offer to the successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator role.