- Excellent Benefits
- Hybrid Working (post probation)
About Our Client
A well established organisation with continued plans for expansion.
- You will gain the opportunity to work on a variety of Payroll projects.
- Ensuring national living wage and national minimum wage compliance, especially where salary sacrifice arrangements are concerned
- Liaising with on-site accounts teams/bureau and sites
- Management/Finance to ensure smooth flow of data in to the payroll process
- Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits
- Full month end processing including RTI submissions and collation of PAYE and pension deductions
- Assisting in collation and interpretation of staff data for compliance and group reporting purposes
- Helping identify inefficiencies and design new ways of working
- Implementation of standardised best practice procedures
- Full start to finish process for employees on a monthly payroll which incorporates various pay reference periods.
- This will include adding new starters, amendment to tax codes, pension contributions, student loan and court orders processing company sick pay as well as statutory payments. Some of our payrolls are processed in house and others are sent to a Bureau so the role may be a mixture of the two.
The Successful Applicant
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel Experience
- Effective Time Management
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.
Quote job ref
+44 1622 604 531