- Payroll Administrator - Bury - Permanent role - Progression opportunities
- Leading Global business looking to expand their Payroll function.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global business within the retail industry. Due to recent growth they are looking to expand their Payroll team. They are based in Bury.
Your duties will include, but not restricted to:
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for administering the accurate and timely provision of an allocation of payroll items that are part of a payroll service for 25000 colleagues over 43 payrolls, including 5 Offshores payrolls.
- Assist the payroll team to input and manage the creation of payrolls weekly to strict deadlines.
- Process administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll.
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the system.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Process exceptions, cross checks and quality reviews to ensure accuracy of payrolls
- Process all payroll checklist items in agreed deadlines
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role:
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
- Strong payroll experience, including all statutory payments.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be methodical.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative.
- Prioritise your own work load.
- Liaise with the relevant external authorities.
What's on Offer
- Up to £22K salary
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Development opportunities