- Temp to Perm Opportunity - Paying up to 14ph / 26k
- Must be 1 week Notice or Immediately Available. Role based in Tower Hill
About Our Client
My client is a global leader within the shipping industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Data entry for new starters & leavers and transfers. * Processing employee changes
- Statutory calculations - Tax, NI, SMP, SSP.
- Providing assistance with benefits administration.
- Helping with timesheet and overtime entry.
- Producing various reports.
- Support with audit processes.
- Assisting the payroll team
- General administrative tasks
- To fulfil any additional and ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator role will:BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A 1 WEEK NOTICE PERIOD
- Have intermediate Excel skills - Vlookups, pivot tables etc
- Fast learner, forward thinker
- Previous payroll experience
- Knowledge of ResourceLink Payroll system would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered £14 an hour and up to £26,000 when the role goes permanent. Temp to perm opportunityHybrid working.