- Payroll Administrator - Manchester
- Highly successful accountancy firm.
About Our Client
My client is a recognised & highly successful accountancy firm who have clients across the UK & globally.
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for administering the accurate and timely provision of an allocation of payroll.
- You will work within the payroll team to input and manage the creation of payrolls weekly to strict deadlines.
- Process administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll.
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the system.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Process exceptions, cross checks and quality reviews to ensure accuracy of payrolls
- Process all payroll checklist items in agreed deadlines
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to assist the development of the department, being innovative and looking at new ways to improve our service offering.
- Ability to work as a team player and build effective relationships with all internal departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Excel, TEAMS, Word, and Outlook.
- Ambitious personality and keen to progress.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £26,000 with excellent benefits including flexible, hybrid working, bonus and training programmes.