- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Exciting opportunity for a global organization
About Our Client
Based in Cambridge our insurance client are looking for someone who's got great attention to detail and would like to learn from a highly experienced Finance Manager. You will be starting on a temporary basis and then turning permanent, after a period of 12 weeks. Also, working closely with the human resources team the successful payroll administrator will need to have some exposure of working in a HR department in order to pick things up relatively quickly.
The key responsibilities of the payroll administrator will be:
- Management of the end-to-end internal payroll process, through to submission to the central payroll team (excluding processing of payments and calculating tax deductions).
- Ensure effective oversight of TOIL, CPD and annual leave allowance management across the centre.
- Produce letters and documentation relating to pay, terms and conditions.
- Work with line managers to ensure effective management of overtime approvals and recording for payroll.
- Facilitate effective offboarding process including recording of exit interviews and reviewing training agreements/repayments.
- Facilitate effective onboarding by tracking new starter reviews and probation periods.
- Provide regular accurate data and insight through KPIs and analytical reviews of data.
- Support with internal controls audits and responding to group requirements for information as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
The successful payroll administrator will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to take the initiative and be comfortable in working with a degree of ambiguity.
- Have a knowledge of HR, payroll systems,
- Strong personal integrity and confidentiality is essential to the role
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
What's on Offer
Up to £25k salary for the successful candidate.