Permanent role, based in central Bristol, £24,000
Excellent opportunity to progress your payroll career in a busy environment
About Our Client
Our client is based in central Bristol and as a result of a recent promotion in the payroll team, are now looking to recruit for a permanent Payroll Administrator
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for;
- Responding to third party queries including safety claims, solicitor claims and referencing.
- Processing of sick pay adjustments and allowances.
- Checking and where required amending payroll output.
- Providing support to other team members across the payroll function.
- Facilitating reporting by other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with the delegated authorities matrix
- Processing when required of out of payroll payments by BACS and Chaps.
- Answering payroll queries by email and telephone.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Payroll Administrator.
What's on Offer
A salary of £24,000 + an excellent benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.