working for a Payroll company
Temporary to Permanent
About Our Client
My client is a payroll company based in East London. They were established couple of years ago and since have grown consistently year on year.
They are now looking to hire a Payroll Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis. This will be an initial temporary assignment for 3 months. The role will be based in their offices in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Payroll Administrator, East London:
Role and Duties:
- Prepare monthly payroll submission for external payroll provider, ensuring all starters, leavers and pay adjustments have been correctly accounted for
- Month-end payroll journals posting
- First point of contact for all payroll related queries from staff around the business
- Submission of monthly pension reports and benefit schemes
- Balance sheet reconciliation of all payroll related accounts
- Oversee purchase invoice processing and assist where required.
- Daily Bank and cash reconciliation for multiple accounts including foreign currency
- Process all intercompany invoicing and act as main point of contact between UK entity and overseas finance operation.
- Prepare and upload all supplier payment runs on a weekly basis
- Maintain company credit cards, reconcile and post statements on a monthly basis
- Post and prepare payment run for all staff expenses
- Process all customer and VAT refunds and ensure all systems are updated accordingly
- Submission of Intrastat and ONS data
- Reconcile and process all Interest Free Credit (IFC) sales
- Maintain prepayments and fixed assets schedules for month end management accounts
- General admin office support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview / start at short notice.
They must also have 6 month to 1 year working knowledge of the roles and duties above.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Previous Payroll and Bookkeeping experience advantageous
- Experience in using Primo preferable
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as and when required which may fall outside of their normal job description
- Can do attitude
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be pay between £10-£12 per hour depending on experience.