Outstanding opportunity to join an unique and dynamic organisation
Exciting work enviornment for the successful candidate to thrive in!
About Our Client
My client is based in Camberley and is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator. Known for investing in their employees, my client understands that employees are the centre of their success and will do everything possible to ensure the workforce are happy and motivated!
As a Payroll Administrator you will be involved in all aspects of administering and processing our large weekly (1,200) and monthly (1,800) payrolls.
* Have previous experience in payroll - to be able to answer queries confidently.
* Understand National Insurance.
* Calculate / understand SMP, SSP, SAP, SPP.
* Understand CSA deductions / Court Orders / DEA's / DEO's / Fines / P45's / P60's.
* Demonstrate good communication skills and a team player, with good attention to detail.
* Payroll qualification desirable.
* Experience in the construction industry desirable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate Will be driven and motivated to success in a fast paced workplace. The successful candidate needs to be able to integrate and fit in with the team culture.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be exposed to an outstanding benefits package that includes the following:
Excellent inhouse and external training!
Please get in touch to find out more / have a confidential chat!