Join a FTSE 100 comoany!
Perfect platform to begin / develop into a finance/payroll career
About Our Client
If you looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity, my client who are a FTSE100 company are continuing to grow and expand and are looking to do so with their team. If the successful Payroll Analyst impresses during the 3 month assignment, a permanent offer will follow!
The responsibilities will include:
- Collect and collate all additional payment summaries for submission to payroll provider
- Calculate commission and Bonus payments and agree values with the appropriate business MA and Operational Management
- Maintain commission targets and associated reporting
- Support on bonus submission process
- Calculate enhanced holiday pay
- Deal with advance payments and deductions
- Communicate key timelines with the businesses
- Look for opportunities to streamline and speed up the payroll process whilst maintaining the highest levels of accuracy
- Deal with any payroll queries
- Complete standard payroll and headcount reports
- Perform integrity checks on the quality of payroll data in particular:
- New starters correctly coded
- Check that changes to employee details are correctly reflected
- Review for errors in processing
- Deliver AD-HOC tasks as they arise
- Perform variable pay reporting for distribution to stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.
What's on Offer
A brilliant package is on offer with a quarterly bonus of up to £750! Please get in touch for a confidently chat ASAP as this is an immediate start with working interviews as soon as Monday!!