This is a great opportunity to progress from Administrator to Manager
An exciting opportunity for training and support within a growing company
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding group of private surgery based in the heart of London. They need a Payroll Administrator to assist with their rapid growth.
Key responsibilities for this payroll administrator role include:
- Act as a first point of contact for any pay, tax and benefits related queries.
- Collating and validating all payroll data prior to processing date.
- Auditing pay data pre- and post- commitment of payroll and escalating any concerns to the Controller
- and/or the third-party payroll provider, Moorepay.
- Preparing special payment run's for ad hoc payments when needed.
- Owning the process of EOY administrations including P60's and P11D's.
- Reviewing and processing on a monthly basis all payroll related accounting entries in the GL including salary, bonuses, overtime, TOIL and special adjustments.
- Work closely with Financial Controller to ensure all Payroll Accounting matters are closed out on a
- timely basis.
- Assist auditors through timely responses to queries.
- Ensure integrity of confidential name detail information.
- Being proactive and always keen to champion change by identifying and implementing improvements in the Payroll Accounting process.
- Support the finance team on ad-hoc issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Payroll Administrator role will be:
- A proactive, self-starter who needs minimal management
- Part-qualified CIPP /CIPD
- 1-3 years' experience within a similar role
- Willingness to take ownership to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excel skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, sumif, etc.)
- Sage Financials experience would be beneficial however training will be provided
- A control mentality coupled with excellent accounting, analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise and prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
On offer to this Payroll Administrator is:
- Competitive salary
- A full study package
- Discretionary bonus