Growing and Thriving business
About Our Client
As a leading name within their industry our client continue to expand, having seen a record breaking year for 2019 expansion plans have been put in place and across the board growth is proceeding in 2020.
Reporting into the payroll manager the payroll administrator will have the following responsibilities;
- Processing monthly payrolls for over 500 staff.
- Inputting new starters, leavers, bonuses, overtime, sick and unpaid leave, expenses, childcare vouchers, travel allowances, pensions.
- Liaising with HMRC and submit tax, NI, p45, p46s and p11d's.
- Process year end payroll.
- Dealing with all payroll queries.
- Ensuring that the business is complying with all current HMRC legislation.
- Contribute to issues / policy changes.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced payroll administrator with the following;
- Full end to end payroll processing knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High standard of work.
- Excellent systems knowledge inclusive of Excel
- Work well within a team.
- Drivers License is essential.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate will be;
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Competitive salary