Award Winning Payroll Bureau
Would Consider Entry-Level
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning Payroll Bureau based in the Poole area. they have a vacancy for a new Payroll Administrator to join the well-established team.
As a Payroll Administrator, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Processing a wide variety of payrolls for clients.
- Dealing directly with client queries.
- Liaising with HRMC around employee payments.
- Liaising with the Pension providers.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, for clients with up to 500 (or more) employees.
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP.
- Auto Enrolment reconciliations and assessments.
- Carrying out RTI year-end procedures, including issuing declarations for client signature and P60s.
- Any other duties consummate with the role.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Payroll Administrator, you should be:
- Familiar with Payroll, working knowledge.
- Able to work independently and as part of an established team, assisting and supporting others in a proactive manner as required.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of clients in a polite and professional manner.
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Accurate and numerate, with a methodical and organised approach to work
What's on Offer
If you are successful you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Career Opportunity