A great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A brand new opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an established accountancy team in Guildford.
* Processing weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs.
* Maintain payroll records for all staff, including setting up new records, amendments to pay details, updating for leavers and any other adjustments.
* Arranging payments for salaries where necessary, PAYE and pension payments for some clients.
* Answering general client queries by written correspondence and by telephone.
* Dealing with HMRC correspondence.
* Processing P45s, Maternity Pay, statutory sick pay and other statutory payments & deductions.
* Filing and file preparation.
* Basic administration and entry of data in respect of Client Payrolls.
* To produce P60s and reconcile PAYE and NI deductions for the year.
The Successful Applicant
* Relevant experience in a payroll environment.
* Thorough knowledge of payroll legislation and keeping up to date with new legislation.
* Knowledge of Word & Excel essential.
What's on Offer
23 days annual leave
Private medical care