Immediatly Available Payroll Specialist Required
Payroll - Temp to Perm - Milton Keynes
About Our Client
Page Group are partnering with organisation in Milton Keynes who have dedicated 20+ years to the education and training sector. Due to the expansion of all areas of the business, our client is seeking a payroll administrator who is confident to come in and hit the ground running in responsibilities, such as; scanning payroll documents to folders, monthly tasks, third party pay, ONS surverys etc.
You will be working in a close knit team of 5 who are all eager and happy to help, meaning that a candidate who is out-going and bright is highly sought after for this position.
- Processing monthly payroll data and following clear guides to the payroll cycle
- Assisting the Payroll manager in improving processes and controls
- Undertaking manual calculations where necessary, and raising any subsequent payments ensuring staff are paid are paid correctly and in time
- Ensuring all documentation and records are maintained according to internal procedures and statutory obligations
- Work to auditable standards both internally and externally up to including HMRC compliance
- Provide monthly analytical insights from payroll data to budget holders, looking more any abnormalities
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in payroll (HR or Finance)
- Capable of entering manual calculation
- Capable of working using own initiative
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines
What's on Offer
As an education and training organisation, our client offer a clear and tailored progression plan for each member of staff. They are looking to invest in you as a Payroll Administrator and watch you grow and develop within the payroll function.
Onsite parking is also provided!