Payroll Administrator based in East Grinstead
Working for a company offering a great salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client based in East Grinstead, are looking to recruit for a Payroll administrator to join their busy and growing accountancy team.
The day to the day duties for the Payroll Administrator will be:
- Prepare monthly payroll for payroll bureau including the administration of monthly, quarterly and annual bonus payments.
- Check monthly payroll to ensure accurate processing and liaise with payroll bureau to resolve anomalies.
- Accurately administer permanent and temporary adjustments to pay such as allowances, overtime, credit union payments, unpaid leave etc
- Administer pension scheme, set up joiners, leavers, process changes and make monthly contributions.
- Response to employee payroll queries and administrate the distribution of p45's
Also the role will have HR & admin duties as well.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to East Grinstead. Have experience within payroll.
What's on Offer
Plus, additional benefits.