Internal end to end Payroll Experience
About Our Client
Our client based in Swindon is looking to hire an experienced Payroll administrator to join their Payroll and HR function on a permanent basis.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll and employee lifecycle changes ensuring compliance with local, company and statutory regulations. Responds to ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
- Monthly payroll cycle input, calculations, reporting and distributions
- Monthly benefit uploads (e.g. pensions, private medical)
- Ensures timely and accurate filing and payment of local, and statutory payroll tax returns (NMW checks, P11d, P60, CSOP, SAYE, Directors Pay)
- Support annual internal & statutory processes (e.g. pay review, bonus pay-outs, RSU, Director Pay, P11d)
- Records and processes absence and long-term disability payments with continued interaction with vendors
- Partners closely with payroll providers and HR team to ensure local compliance practices are followed
- Completion of SOX data compliance (reports, checklists, etc)
- Supports the integration of mergers and acquisition for payroll
Also to include HR generalist duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional working experience in Payroll processing for a medium-large company.
- Experience in application of Payroll knowledge / best practice into business solutions
- Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation including an awareness of future changes and the possible impact of these on a payroll function
- Knowledge of core HR and Payroll data elements
- Results orientated, strong sense of urgency, proactive
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll Systems
- Strong quantitative, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent Payroll position in Swindon - offering a salary between £26,000 - £28,000