Excellent opportunity to develop as a Payroll professional
Excellent opportunities to develop as a business professional
About Our Client
Based in Andover, my client strives to to deliver world class services and operations while also continually investing in developing their staff.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be involved in the following:
- Gathering information from clients to ensure we run payrolls accurately and on time
- Building relationships with clients to understand how we best work together
- Respond to our client's queries using our Wow voice within our specified response
- Keep up to date with software updates
- Keep up to date with legislation changes
- Ensure we follow a documented system for everything we do. If we don't have one,
- please create one!
- Come up with ideas and ways to make our process more efficient.
- Support the other teams when they have payroll queries
- Ensure our CRM system is kept fully up to date.
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients
- Dealing with HMRC notifications
- Auto-enrolment and Pension uploads to the clients' pension provider
- Continuing personal development to benefit you, the company and your clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Administrator candidate will be full of life and ready to join a team that strives to deliver the best service to their clients.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years experience in payroll
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
- A desire for accuracy and getting things right
- A keen eye for automation and efficiency
- No fear of learning new software packages…or anything new!
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a changing workload
- A positive team player
What's on Offer
There is an excellent package available to the successful candidate including:
- progression plan
- flexible hours
- cycle to work
- and much more
Please get in touch for a confidential chat about the role and what is on offer!