Excellent opportunity to progress and develop into a senior payroll position
Bespoke training given with study support packages
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognisable organisation who are based in Reading and operate across the country in large, prestigious locations.
They are easy to get to from the surrounding Reading area and have access via public transport.
The Reading based Payroll Administrator will include:
- MUST have some experience of managing a small team, this is an essential element for the role.
- Processing of in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner
- Ensure that leaver's audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter's audits are processed daily.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions - Nest/Aviva.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Administrator will have at least two years experience within payroll and the following:
- Must have managed / supervised a small team before as this will be an element of the role
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.
What's on Offer
An excellent package is on offer to the candidate which includes:
- competitive pension
- excellent holiday
- Flexi working
- Fully covered study support
- Clear progression
- Competitive salary
And much more! Please get in touch for a confidential chat about the role!