Excellent opportunity to develop within a Payroll position
Bespoke training within a unique culture and organisation
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognisable organisation located in the heart of Reading and continue to enhance their brand and products nationwide. Due to their expanding operations, a skilled Payroll Administrator is required.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
- High volume payrolls for the organisation by keeping to set deadlines and procedures.
- Contributing towards the delivery of accurate payroll output and assisting with detailed payroll checking procedures to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Dealing with HMRC legislation
- Administration of new starters and leavers including processing starter declarations and P45 forms.
- Dealing with correspondence enquiries
- Processing Attachment of Earnings orders.
- Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
- Administering pension deductions and assisting with pension correspondence and queries.
- Calculating manual payments and repayments where required by applying tax rules.
- Assisting in the production of payslips and other documents on a four-weekly basis.
- Administration tasks such as filing and post-sorting.
- Writing and producing reports using a reporting system and using MS Excel and Word to carry out day to day duties.
- Learning new tasks associated with payroll processing and systems with a view to role development.
- In due course taking on additional responsibility for other tasks performed by the team (for example, international payroll support and the uploading of data into the payroll system).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in a payroll position is essential .
- Possess 5 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent),
- Be accurate and flexible and be comfortable working in a busy environment.
- A competent team player with a positive attitude.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Motivated by ensuring high standards of performance and quality of work achieved.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy.
What's on Offer
The candidate will have a competitive salary and excellent work benefits with changes to progress and develop as a payroll professional in the role. To find out more give me a call for a confidential chat!