Permanent Payroll Position based in Leicestershire
Payroll Position offering training and development
About Our Client
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a permanent Payroll Administrator position based in Leicestershire for a Large well established business.
The Main objectives of the role are as follows:
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll for employees across the UK
- Processing information received from sites and from HM Revenue and Customs, etc.
- Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement
- Administering pension deductions.
- Assisting with detailed payroll checking procedures to ensure accurate payrolls.
- Dealing with correspondence enquiries from HM Revenue and Customs, Benefits Agency offices, councils, etc
- Ad-hoc administration tasks such as filing and post-sorting
- Assisting in the production of P45s
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will also:
- Working Knowledge of Payroll Function
- IT Literate especially Excel
- Ability to work within a team
- Good time management, administration and organisational skills
What's on Offer
The company are offering an competitive basic salary, attractive package and excellent career progression
Please contact me in the strictest of confidence to discuss further.