Long term contract
About Our Client
My client is a truly global business with operations across the UK and internationally. The business offer an unrivalled service and are instantly recognisable as a leader in their sector. The business offer a long term contract on a competitive salary.
The Payroll Administrator role will involve:
- Administration of all payroll data for both weekly and monthly employees
- Logging and calculating hours from timesheets and inputting temporary staff payroll information
- Supporting with payroll queries and liaising with staff and managers on timesheet/payroll discrepancies
- Ensuring holiday, sickness and absence is accurately logged and recorded in the payroll system
- Use of Time and Attendance system (Kronos)
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous payroll experience and ideally have exposure to both weekly and monthly payroll. Strong IT and communication skills will be required.
What's on Offer
Ongoing maternity cover contract (9-12months) with potential permanent vacancy, free parking on site, discounted canteen, competitive salary and benefits