Working for a growing, SME business based in Central Bristol
Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator with end to end experience
About Our Client
I am pleased to be partnering with a growing, Creative, SME business based in Central Bristol. With their relaxed culture they strive on keeping their employees at the heart of what they do. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their enthusiastic Finance team, which would suit someone who enjoys being in a laid back environment and can work autonomously. This position would suit someone who has end to end Payroll experience and similarly enjoys a challenge.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Ensure process notes are documented and regularly reviewed for changes.
- Ensure training is provided for holiday cover.
- Ensuring timing submissions of monthly files.
- Ensuring timely submissions of Pension information on Pension Portal.
- Assist with the production and submission of P11D's & PSA.
- Ensuring timely submission of P60's and other year-end requirements.
- Ensuring starters are set up in our system including holiday entitlement, tax codes and annual salary.
- Maintenance of employee details (bank details & addresses).
- Update Employees for changes to salary and process any statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP.
- Process any childcare voucher and attachment of earnings.
- Ensuring all venues submit and approve timesheets in a timely manner.
- Ensure data is input accurately into our payroll system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Previous payroll expense is required, preferably with experience of zero hour contracts
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organised and can work to tight deadlines
- Enjoys a challenge and working in a relaxed working environment
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
Competitive Salary depending on experience
Working in a trusted working environment with clear areas you can progress in your role