Well-established Payroll Bureau
Very competitive Salary and Development Opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Chartered Accountancy firm and Payroll Bureau. Due to an internal movement, they are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team in Wimborne.
As a Payroll Administrator, your role responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly payroll process, ensuring all payroll documentation is managed in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy, to include:
- Processing payroll, including managing starters and leavers.
- Statutory payments.
- Dealing with auto-enrolment.
- Managing year-end processes.
- Corresponding with HMRC as necessary.
- Setting up new payroll clients.
- Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales.
- Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips.
- Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
- Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
- Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client's pension arrangements.
- Production of reports for BACS payments.
- Maintaining client files.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Payroll Administrator you should have:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Bureau experience highly advantageous, not essential.
- Proven ability at running multiple payrolls.
- Experience calculating additional items and reports.
What's on Offer
If you are successful you should expect:
- Very competitive salary.
- Opportunity to learn and develop Payroll career further.