Leading UK food manufacturer located in Gloucester seeking Payroller - £27,000
Relaxed working environment, previous experience in Payroll required
About Our Client
My client are a UK leading Manufacturer, situated just in Gloucester, accessible by car. They offer free parking, relaxed working environment within a well established Payroll team. Training required, competitive salary - up to £28,000 DOE. - Payroll Administrator - Located Gloucester
Key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Processing all incoming payroll impacting information and transactions e.g. new starters, leavers, absence, statutory leave and pay, tax codes & NI category changes,
- Processing all weekly and / or monthly variable pay instructions from sites e.g. bonuses, shift allowances, overtime etc.
- Producing and submitting all BACS any other external or 3rd party payment files.
- Producing and submitting all HMRC RTI and auto enrolment pension files.
- Producing and delivering high quality payroll output files to customers that comprise payslips, reports KPI's etc. relating to their respective payrolls.
- Dealing with correspondence to employees, sites and external parties e.g. overpayment recovery letters, Benefits Agency / Child support requests for information, financial references etc.
- Ensuring all required controls are correctly operated and all required evidence is produced and retained, resulting in a robust and secure payroll process.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 12 months payroll experience.
- A strong understanding of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential, but must be accompanied by an appreciation of the bigger picture.
- Experience of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, word etc).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills will be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
- Working for a Leading organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Relaxed working environment
- Manufacturing industry