Payroll Administrator (Temporary)
Will ideally have previous Payroll Administration experience
Will ideally have knowledge of SAP or WORKDAY
About Our Client
A global business with an instantly recognisable brand, based in large modern offices in the Sunbury-On-Thames area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Payroll Administrator (Temporary) role involves;
- Prepare and monitor payroll data ensuring processes and data are in place for payroll processing per country requirements and regulations
- Work in coordination with the outsourced service provider to ensure gross to net data is prepared and submitted in time, review pre-payroll run data and verification, and provide final sign off to vendor prior to final payroll runs to employees.
- Conduct start of year and end of year payroll administration, preparation and processing activities working with payroll service provider
- Support audits and regulatory requests for payroll data and respond to and process requests for changes to Payroll data
- Monitor payroll input data quality (e.g. rewards, performance, time and attendance etc.) and process payroll impacts
- Provide subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Administrator (Temporary) will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- Must have expert knowledge of Payroll systems
- ideally have a basic knowledge of HR Systems, such as "SAP" and "Workday"
- A CIPP qualification (qualified or currently studying) is preferred not NOT essential.
The role is expected to be at least 6 months in duration.
What's on Offer
The Payroll Administrator (Temporary) role can pay the equivalent of £28-38,000.
Please apply for further details.