Pay and Bill Executive
Commutable Cenral Belt Location
About Our Client
Global professional services business
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers.
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Efficiently dealing with all client with agreed timescales
- Handle a cross section of client workloads
- Deal with incoming client / customer / temporary worker communications (verbal/written) and understand the nature of the inquiry in order to resolve it or pass it to the correct individual / department.
- Organise and prioritise own workload within agreed parameters
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensure client deadlines are met and high-quality standards are maintained
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Aware of client needs and expectations- acting promptly to resolve matters in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work well and proactively contribute to the wider team
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
What's on Offer
Excellent employee benefits