Part Time/School Hours: Finance Officer: Payroll
Are you immediately available and looking for a part time role?
Do you need to work school hours?
About Our Client
My client is a large Not for Profit organisation in Greenwich
- Manage the accounting and systems support for the whole finance function; planning, controlling and prioritising activities
- Manage balance sheet reconciliations, including payroll accounts, ensuring financial controls are maintained. Set up formal balance sheet controls for review and sign off
- Prepare monthly P&L statements, balance sheets and cash flow reports
- Processing payroll
- Be responsible for ensuring the development, updates and maintenance of the Ursuline employee payroll
- Assist with the annual depreciation procedures
- Ensure compliance with Auto-enrolment - Pensions
- HMRC payments
- Compliance with finance regulations for the charity commission and the Ursuline Generalate
- Implementation of audit reports
- Implementation of automated reconciliation systems and processes, replacing manual reconciliation processes
- Manage the data integrity of the Financial Systems and documentation; initiating data cleanse exercises and improving data entry processes and controls
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting and management information support to the Treasurer, including preparation for Trustee and Team meetings
- Budget costing
- Budgetary control
- Preparation of Year End returns (creditors, debtors, payments and receipts in advance)
- Year End budget forecasts
- Contract Standing Orders
- Bookkeeping - all ledgers, including the cashbook
- Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Handling receipts and payments
- Cash flow monitoring
- Credit Control including dispatch invoices and statements;
- Gift Aid
- Administration of bank accounts and petty cash
- Undertaking basic office administrative duties, including, but not limited to, opening the post and photocopying
- Work within the Financial Controls policy and the Ursuline Administration manual
- Become familiar with the investment policy
- Supporting the organization with projects and tasks as required
- Responding to queries over the telephone, email and face to face
- Deputise for the Treasurer as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be able to complete all duties to a high standard.
Candidates must be able to complete the payroll duties.
Candidates need to be AAT Qual of equivalent.
What's on Offer