Part Time Secretary
About Our Client
A well respected business based in Brighton are seeking a Part Time Secretary on a permanent basis.
As Part Time Secretary you will be responsible for:
* Audio typing correspondence, emails, reports, invoices, purchase orders etc
* Taking dictation either as shorthand or typing directly
* Answering the telephone
* Monitoring emails
* Arranging appointments and meetings
* Liaising with other people within the company
* Submitting expenses
* Managing and tracking invoices
* Ensuring all invoices are submitted for settlement in a timely manner.
* Creating and keeping timesheets up to date
* Maintaining an up to date contacts database
* General filing and maintaining files / working towards a paperless office.
* Managing filing archives recalling from offsite facility as required
* Photocopying, scanning etc
* Maintain holiday and absence records
* Opening and photocopying post
* Following through any urgent items of post, emails etc
* Undertake background research for projects
The Successful Applicant
- Fast, accurate audio typing is essential
- High standard of English and impeccable spelling and grammar is essential
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent grasp of MS Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
- Shorthand is extremely useful and/or ability to type directly on to the PC.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Discretion with highly confidential information
5 days a week, 4.5 hours per day.
What's on Offer
Part time hours, 5 days per week, reduced hours