Part-time Payroll Assistant
An outstanding environment - luxury offices, facilities, and excellent benefits
Applicants MUST have previous Payroll experience (preferably using Sage)
About Our Client
A highly prestigious organisation, based in the Epsom area with free parking provided and access via public transport.
Excellent benefits, impressive facilities, and CIPP study support are also provided.
This is a Part-time role (20 hours per week), Monday - Friday.
The Part-time Payroll Assistant role involves:
- Input monthly pay data to Sage Payroll system meeting deadlines set, ensuring authorisation processes have been followed.
- Calculate holiday pay, statutory payments and deductions.
- Add joiners to the payroll system in line with instructions from HR.
- Remove leavers from the payroll system in line with instructions from HR
- Update Sage annually for pay increases, pension changes and any other changes.
- Respond to staff queries under the direction of the payroll manager/ HR manager.
- Manage the payroll email inbox- escalating queries as necessary to the payroll manager.
- Assist with year-end and monthly pension administration.
- Assist the accounts team with monthly reconciliations of payroll control accounts by producing relevant Sage reports.
- Undertake administration for the group private medical scheme and liaise with members.
- Maintain payroll filing and records.
- Any other reasonable duties in supporting the Accounts Team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Part-time Payroll Assistant role;
- MUST have previous Payroll experience.
- will be looking for part-time hours (20 hours per week) spread across 5 days, Monday - Friday.
- will ideally have SAGE 50 Payroll experience (not essential)
- will be studying CIPP (not essential)
What's on Offer
The Payroll Assistant (Part-time) role offers a competitive salary, plus benefits;
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free lunches & free refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Computer loan scheme
- Life assurance
This is a 5 day per week part-time role (circa 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday). Start times and finish times are flexible.
Please apply for further details.