Part time Payroll - 25 hours hour per week
part time payroller required for a meternity cover
fun and flexible business recrutiing
About Our Client
My client is a well established, growing and flexible business based in Molesey. They are currently seeking someone to join their payroll team assisting with client payroll. The role requires someone to work 25 hours per week - there is flexibility with the hours that are worked.
- Managing the effective running of payroll through Sage payroll.
- Technical support for the team on payroll queries, salary calculations and answering payroll client queries.
- Setting up PAYE scheme and file PAYE returns electronically.
- Understanding pension auto-enrolment and NEST schemes.
- Calculating correct tax and National Insurance payments.
- Overseeing the supply of accurate payslips each month/ week
- Providing accurate quarterly statements (P32s) to each of the Clients setting out the tax and National Insurance payments to be made by the Client to HMRC, specifying the period of payment, account details and HMRC reference number.
- Provide P45's when nannies leave their current employment.
- Calculate any holiday pay owing to nannies when they leave their current employment to be included within their final payslip.
- Produce P60 to be sent to each Client at the end of the tax year.
- Calculate weekly or monthly salary calculations, either net or gross, and keep all necessary records.
- Calculate holiday pay for part time, shift workers etc.
- Calculate any Statutory Maternity Pay
Calculate any Client's P11D form's
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to start asap
- Have end to end payroll processing skills
- Have a good level of customer service
- Be able to work 25 hours per week
- Have used Sage payroll - not essential, but ideal
What's on Offer
- 9 month role, chance to be extended
- Flexible working pattern
- Fun and friendly team
- Attractive salary