Part Time HR Business Partner
About Our Client
A growing organisation based in Brighton are seeking a Part Time HR Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract working 3 days a week or the same hours worked over the week.
As Part Time HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site proactive support and undertake case management work
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance to managers.
- Partner with managers to gather feedback and make recommendations on HR policies.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement programs supporting strategic people initiatives.
- Investigate employee complaints and grievances and recommend corrective actions.
- Establish and implement processes to properly on-board new employees.
- Maintain administrative oversight of key employment information and records including; New hires, Benefits, Payroll, Holiday tracking, Sick Leave
- Conduct exit interviews and off-boarding procedures, analysing information gathered in these processes to help develop retention strategies and reduce turnover.
- Oversee employment needs and /or programmes that support staffing, such as managing temporary employees, alternative work schedules etc.
- Liaise with appropriate managers on the various activities associated with recruiting in relation to: Employee requisitions, Job descriptions, Job postings, Candidate sourcing and screening, Job offers
- Provide coaching and guidance to management and employees in dealing with employment related issues and / or concerns.
- Ensure that managers are kept updated on current legal requirements and guidance.
- Drive the performance management process and provide coaching to line managers to ensure the continuous development of employees.
- Assess compliance situations and risks associated with various solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The idea candidate is happy to work 3 days a week and can commit to a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Willingness to work operationally whilst demonstrating the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to operate in a consultative manner.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to prioritise and organise multiple projects.
- Evidence of solid understanding of employment law.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
£40 - 42,000 FTE DOE
12 month FTC - 3 days per week