- Permanent Part Time HR Analyst required - 24 hours per week
- To join a Global Security company based in London
About Our Client
You will be working for a Global Security Company based in London.
As HR Analyst for this Global Security Company based in London, you will provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage the global HR reporting across all businesses
- Review HR KPI data and reports, ensure they are complete and accurate, and follow up with individual businesses where there are discrepancies or any need for clarification.
- Gather and summarise data for statutory reports, and internal committees and validate
- Identify trends in the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) data and assist with the development of tool-kits and templates to support HR colleagues addressing issues identified from the trends
- Produce reports and presentations for review by senior managers on HR compliance levels, diversity and inclusion, health and safety statistics and KPI's
- Co-ordinate the global employee survey and analyse the data, producing summary reports and presentations.
- Develop and issue the management survey and analyse the data
- Provide support on various HR related global and local projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Analyst for this Global Security Company based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must be an intermediate/advanced spreadsheet user comfortable doing analytics and providing a summary of key findings from data
- Able to present data in Google slides or PowerPoint in a clear and engaging way
- Organised and methodical and comfortable liaising with colleagues globally to obtain and verify data provided
- Attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to communicate and build strong working relationships across the business.
What's on Offer
This HR Analyst role is a permanent part-time opportunity for a Global Security Company based in London.
- 24 hours per week
- London based, working from home initially, with a view to go back to the office two days a week from September.
- Life assurance
- Subsidised gym membership