Part-Time Finance Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for an arts charity
Are you looking for a role that allows you to work flexibly and from home?
About Our Client
The Client is a leading charitable organisation situated within the arts and music sector, this organisation supports young musicians and holds world renowned performances.
The responsibilities of the Part-Time Finance Manager include:
- Producing full management accounts
- Reclaiming VAT
- Qualterly reporting
- Gift-Aid maintainance
- Audit preperation
- Line manage a part-time bookkeeper
The Successful Applicant
The successful Part-Time Finance Manager must be a finalist in CIMA or ACCA and be aiming to become qualified in the near future. The Part-Time Finance Manager must also have charity experience and be confident with SORP accounting and gift-aid.
As the Part-Time Finance Manager you must be confident to manage the entire finance function and build relationships across the organisation, Excellent communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer
On offer for the Part-Time Finance Manager:
- A Pro Rata Salary of up to £42,000 per annum depending on experience
- Extremely flexible working pattern to suit you, 3 or 4 days per week with full flexibility on working hours and working from home.
- A competitive benefit package
- Vibrant location and working environment