- Immediate Start!
- Possible temporary to permanent contract
About Our Client
My client are in the public sector with a friendly team, they have an immediate requirement to recruit a trustworthy candidate into the team.
- The safe keeping of all cash, cheques and valuables/lost property through timely banking, cash collections from different areas, reimbursement of petty cash and other fee's
- Dealing with complex invoice queries.
- Chasing outstanding customer debt.
- The timely raising of invoices for monies owed to the Trust.
- Administer items of controlled stationery/travel warrants to hospital departments.
- Allocation and distribution of weekly/monthly payslips.
The Successful Applicant
This role does not require previous exposure in a similar role as they will provide full training, but it would suit someone who is looking to step into Finance. My client is able to consider School/College leavers or Graduates for this position, as well as those with previous similar experience who are looking for a part-time role in Warwick.
What's on Offer
- Possible temporary to permanent contract for the right individual
- Immediate start position
- Part-Time hours across 5 days (9am-2pm OR 9am - 4pm)
- Free on site parking
- A foot in the door within public sector finance
** Please note, this position is fully office based **